StrongFirst Resilient – Paris, France
Develop your “in between” strength. And improve your readiness for sport and life’s unpredictable situations.
Developed by Pavel Macek, Senior SFG, StrongFirst RESILIENT distills Pavel Tsatsouline’s bevy of innovative drills into a comprehensive, systematized program focused on the best, most productive, and game-changing moves.
In this special one and a half day workshop, you’ll learn our top exercise picks, accessory drills, progressions, and movement variations to make you RESILIENT:
– Hack Squat builds on the Simple & Sinister’s kettlebell goblet squat foundation.
– Jefferson Curl/Hockey Deadlift challenges the S&S deadlift rules.
– RESILIENT Get-up Series explores “incorrect” positions in the RESILIENT Armbar Series and goes beyond S&S’s basic get-up standard for added variation.
– Hanging Series teaches the straight-arm pull counterpart of the get-up’s straight-arm push.
– Gymnastic Bridge Series covers hollow position counter-stretch progressions and provides an antidote to today’s seated lifestyle.
– Neck Series focuses on direct neck strengthening, important for more than just collision sport athletes.
Neck, spine, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles—we have your whole body covered.