Beat Me At The Beach Vol I – Castrop-Rauxel, Germany
Welcome to the first edition of our new beach competition with beautiful weather guarantee!
Beat me at the Beach will celebrate its premiere in Castrop-Rauxel on July 25th, 2020 and we hope to welcome numerous athlete teams to our indoor beach!
You have the opportunity to start in teams of two (male + male & female + female) in two categories:
– Your first competition? No problem!
– All basic exercises should be known and mastered by both in the team – advanced weightlifting & gymnastics –
movements are excluded
– Weightlifting: no max-out, reduced weights in the basic exercises
– For advanced gymnastics movements, the usual scaling (e.g. Toes to Bar> Knees to Ellbows) is taken into account
– Reduced weight for all movements that require a barbell, dumbbell, kettlebell, D-ball or similar equipment
– All other standards for scaled not listed here are mainly based on the open standards of the scaled category
– You have already participated in competitions and are looking for a new challenge!
– All basic and advanced Weightlifting & Gymnastics Movements should be mastered by both in the team (muscle ups only for Male RX)
– Weightlifting: Snatch, Clean & Jerk as well as Weightlifting Complex or Max-Out
– All other standards for RX not listed here are mainly based on the open standards of the RX category