Do you love
CrossFit® and functional fitness events and
can write better than our founder (doesn’t take much here)?
We’re offering the opportunity to cover all aspects of the sport for our audience. Optional topics could be anything relevant to the sport to include:
- athlete news (personal victory stories, doping scandals, exciting race recaps, interviews, budding stars, etc)
- industry news (new events, expansions, rule changes, mergers, going out of business, event cancellations etc, new event formats
- gear reviews, gear news
- training topics, interviews, advice, programming
The position is essentially unpaid but we will pay you $50 per original article written. This is an opportunity to grow into a role and start with us as we grow from nothing into something or.. just to build your portfolio (we get it). We’re happy to help with any school requirements for fulfilling a formal internship program. Pay will be on a 1099/contractor basis.
To be considered please include a written article of 600 words or more for consideration to be used on the site. If we like it and after talking, like you, we’ll publish your first article with your own byline and pay you for the article.
College grads looking to build their portfolio or freelancers looking for a remote side gig are welcome to apply as well.
- strong command of English language
- ability to write factually correct, original content (integrity is an absolute must)
- passion for (and hopefully some knowledge of) CrossFit® and functional fitness
- familiarity with WordPress (happy to teach)
We’re building the world’s #1 platform for people to find and register for the best fitness and endurance events. We help people find triathlons, running races, obstacle races, CrossFit and functional fitness events, fitness training, active vacations and more.